WelCome to My BloG

WelCome to My BloG

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

♥ Xmas 2009 ♥

It's really several months I did not update my blog...
Coz Im kinda lazy like piggy~
aft work went home hav to do laundry and cook....
If I tell my fren abt dis
they sure wonder how come I will do laundry and "COOK"?
since I at home I never do laundry or even cook coz I don't know how to cook...
but now i cook....
well...
no choice
coz i dun hav my mum here to help me do laundry and even cook for me
so I need to do myself...
erm.. I'm sure my fren will ask y u din pack the food from outside since u dunno to cook?
I packed the food from outside last 3months...
everyday I also packed food from outside
but i reali got try to accept the food here
but im here few months I still could not accept the food here...
Y? coz Im picky on food...
The food here is not enough spicy for me sumore no fried maggie ..
all those noodles most r ramen...
sound like in japan huh....
hahaxxx...
but its real....





My 2009 Xmas is kinda busy n bored~
I thought dat celebrate Xmas in Singapore will be very fun...
Yea very fun for those have a group of frens around...
But I don't have a group of frens here...
I went Orchard... It's very jam...
Wat jam? Traffic jam?
Nonono... there is not Traffic Jam...
It's "HUMAN JAM"
so many ppls stuck there...
I can't even walk toward Takashimaya at all! Damn!
so I gotta stay at ION Orchard there..
Sat infront of LV shop c those ppl walked here n there and spraying...
Zzzz.... not fun at all...
but at least got my dear wif me...
Dat nite he very tired... as well as me too..
coz I gotta work aft work I went to Woodlands Checkpoint to picked up his mum and his 2 niece...
But I very happy with my Xmas present...
He try to gave me suprise 2 day before Xmas...
hahaxxx
so bad... before I take the get the Xmas present,
my leg get injured 1st...
D c2pid Dear he purposely ask me go out take sth
since the things is not urgent
he force me went out
aft dat he locked the bedroom door
dun allow me to go in
dat time I'm reali goin mad on him...
I asked him y lock the door
since there is no body at home
he juz ans me he change pants
he reali thought I'm c2pid
I saw he still wearing the same pants b
before I went out take sth
aft that,
he asked me to keep the bedroom
coz he mum will come to sg on 24th
I told him I very tired
coz that day I have alotx of work to do
sumore I do laundry and cook aft work
but he keep force me to do
den he asked me to put all thing in the cupboard
once I open the cupboard
the c2pid basket drop down and knock on my leg...
It's damn pain!
that time I very angry and said him
" Cla asked ppl do work but u stil on the bed lying for LIGHTTAN!"
aft dat he said "oppsss sorry.. but u look forward wat is dat big box in the cupboard"?
dat time I reali din mentioned there is a big box there
aft dat he asked me to take out
he told me actuali he wan hide it den don't want
let me know till I find it myself
but at last he also said out
coz he said I so c2pid sure will not open dat cupboard
coz dat cupboard is keep luggage er...
hahaxxx..
It a big teddy...

sumore is the teddy dat I saw and I want...
dat teddy expensive coz it's made in Korea den the fur is pure white and soft
so every time I walked pass the shop
I just look on the teddy only but now I have d teddy ^^
while I open the teddy
he said "If u cant get the things in the teddy then 2molo it will appear"
I dunno what he said dat time coz I din mentioned it
aft dat the box drop den I saw it...


when I opened it was a necklace and ear ring.. 1 set d..
I luv it^^
What I gave him on Xmas?

coz of his xmas present I rush like "soh po"
coz I dun hav time to buy
sumore I don't know want get CK or DKNY
but at last I choose


It's was ladies perfume but the smell not bad
sumore it suit for guy used also
coz the guy d smell too strong
I never use to buy perfume for myself also ler...
sumore ORIGINAL d..
but this time I do...
I think I will get him CK nx time^^
Hope every1 have a nice memories in the passed Xmas^^



No comments:

Post a Comment