WelCome to My BloG

WelCome to My BloG

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

♥ My SHOUT OUT for U ♥



We together got 4 months ler...
This few months we keep argue
and used to break
but at last we still together...
Y?
coz we still luv each other yet
I keep cried everytime argue wif you
Y?
I not strong...
I'm weak...
mayb from other ppl eyes
sometimes I very strong
but actually I'm not
I very very weak...
I easy sad
I easy hurt
I easy cry
I need some one can
protect me
care me
luv me



All of the gals NEED this guy to stay wif them
walk along their life...
Last few days my fren told me sth
It's very true
"A hapiness relationship is build from a trust between each other"
If we do not have this then the hapiness will not long lasting
so, do I have this?
Kinda I think I not yet have this in my relationship
coz he don't trust me
coz he said I lie him
Is that true I lie you?
Or you don't listen up to me?
Not everything is just a word of "lie"
then you can cover up all of the explaination from the ppl
sometimes the things happen and not what you see is true
you need to give ppl to explain how the things happen
I used to cry and sad alone
if you don't want to listen to my explaination
coz I don't want to argue with you
coz I know you will take a word "break"



You should know my type
I won't simply do sth that not useful and waste time
I won't go folling around with other guy
since I have bf
some more I do not have any friend here
I can hang out with who?!
I really hope you can trust me understand my feeling
I need a partner who can help me
in those things I am doing
and also share the sadness and happiness
together
I did not mean you can't
just you haven't fully accept all those things yet
I know you need me to give you some time
I know what you think
Now our problem can settle down abit
I feel better
but I still hope can be more better
Last 2 days we have a big fight again
that is the 1st time I "poke" you
and you did not fight back
I know it's pain coz my hand damn pain
yesterday you sms me said you "I love you"
I did not reply coz
I know you will reply "sorry, send wrong msg"
coz you everytime also luv to jokes
but you drop me another msg again
"love you.. u?"
that time I know this msg is real for me
not a jokes anymore
when dinner time you said you have sth to tell me
that time what I thought is
not you want to tell me
so when on bed you told me that
you realize that "you very luv me"
I 'm happy
coz 1st time I have a sweet word out from you mouth and heart
Thanks dear.
I luv you too^^
I really wish we can have a
wonderful nite in the coming "Valentine"




No comments:

Post a Comment