WelCome to My BloG

WelCome to My BloG

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

♥ New Year; New Style, New Life ♥

So fast v reach to 2010
I saw alots of ppl post their shout out in
facebook
forum
msn's pm
to wish every1 hav a new wishes in new year...
so wat is my wish?
erm.. when I think abt it..
I will laugh alone...
coz my new year wishes and bday wishes r same...
even when I pray the wishes also same...
hahaxx
Is dat all the human also the same?
I have alotx of wishes but everytime I also make 3 wishes only...
Y?
Coz I worry that I wish too much will not hav any of my wishes will come true...
but is dat i make 3 wishes my dream will come true?
for me right now, I don't think so but in other ppl eyes, the dream is came true...
mayb I don't feel it...
hahaxx..
but anyway...
the wishes still go on till the end of my life...
Mayb hav abit changes aft marry...
Since we step in new year
so everything in passed yr
have to be deleted
and start a new life
I did not take so much pic since I came to Singapore...
so miss the time I always used to take pic..
hehe^^
I will take more pic soon^^
This pic I took on 01/01/2010

when I hang out wif Dear d mum~shopping
This pic I took in the Ladies
hahaxx
Last time I used to take pic in Ladies..
Many of the teenager also used to take pic in Ladies and Gent
hahaxx^^
Stll have few weeks to go for CNY
I wish that this year can celebrate CNY with my family
coz last yr I bought them a very unhappy CNY
I being like a half dead piggy
but I really wish this yr will not be that
coz I don't want they sad and worry me again
My CNY clothes haven't get any yet
I don't know want buy which clothes
What I saw of the clothes I also want it
but don't have $$ can get all..
hahaxxx
Gal is like dat
see what want what
I mean fashion things
hahaxx
coz gal need to be pretty and elegant
hehe^^
Kinda here all step on oldies fashion
I luv the fashion
but if I fat I can't even wear that
coz it will look ugly...
slim ppl will look nicer..
so I still have to keep on my motive to be slim^^
hehe^^
Hope that when I back to hometown I will be slim^^



No comments:

Post a Comment