WelCome to My BloG

WelCome to My BloG

Friday, January 22, 2010

♥ Our dinner ♥



14/01/2010


is our 1st candle light dinner in Singapore...
1st time you prepared all the food for me
waiting for me back home for dinner
very "幸福"

you prepared the
spaghetti, mushroom soup and mashed potato for the dinner
and you bought a bottle of wine
Australia Wine



even this food is simple,
but all also my favourite food
this not easy to cook....
expecially the mashed potato ^^


Ben Dan dear~
coz of me you cooked those food
whole day
and did not eat whole day
make yourself till Gastric
you sick ler...
me how ar?


That day bluff me
that you dropped $$
then you told me no more dinner


you know ma?
that day I really thought
no more dinner ler
very sad ler...

I some more ben dan till
want back home put bag
then go out buy food for you ler

At night aft have the dinner
you hungry want eat rice..
you this piggy~
so c2pid.. coz of me force to eat sth that you don't like
BEN DAN!


You must promised me
you don't make yourself
till gastric d...
you must eat 1st before cook wa...

dear ar dear~
I luv u so much...
sometime you make me
very very angry
very sad
but i know you
care me
just you don't dare to show it out

I have don't hope so much ar~
I just hope can stay happy with you
and also you give me more hapiness
let me be
幸福的女人
ok ma?




No comments:

Post a Comment