WelCome to My BloG

WelCome to My BloG

Monday, February 1, 2010

♥ Emo ♥


This few days we like not really
talk or jokes..
Maybe you tired on work
Maybe you nth to tell me
Maybe you change
Maybe I change
or
Maybe our relationship start change
I have no idea on this...
I being very stress...
I try to say out my feeling
but most of my friends
advise me not to think too much
thats give me alotx of stress...
I got try not to.. but...
its hard for me...
coz suddenly change
I could not accept
I very happy to see you back
everynite
I wait you to talk, hug, kiss and jokes wif me
but kinda no more all those things...
Is that you too tired?
I guess so... but
I hope the time pass faster to change the things better
or
the time go back to maintain ur care and luv to me
can?
I very emo
we missed out communication?
I wish to talk with you more..
I just need 1 whole day
(24 hrs)
let me talk and listen to you
Angel~can you provide me some guide?
I need it...
plz....


No comments:

Post a Comment